F.A.C.T.S – Staff Training
Every year you are faced with the responsibility to develop respectful, courteous, helpful, and responsible group leaders that have a positive attitude and work as a team.
Here is an opportunity to deliver core attributes to your team in education and a fun presentation that can transform your typical staff meeting into an excellent learning presentation.
Presentation like No Other
Customized to meet your needs – F.A.C.T.S. is a program that helps a Park District communicate important information to their staff using stories, entertainment, and a skilled presenter delivering the message.
The acronym F.A.C.T.S. stand for:
• Friendship = (Respect & Courteous)
• Art = (Entertainment will deliver the message – “fun”)
• Caring = (Helpful & Safety)
• Trust = (responsibility)
• Sharing = (Teamwork & Positive Attitude)
During the presentation, your ears will detect a well-balanced presentation between fun and education as stories, props, and audience participation reinforce the key points.
F.A.C.T.S show uses:
• Balloon Sculpting
• Rope Twirling
• Team Building
Fun, Education, and Teamwork all rolled up into one great program.
What do you get?
- FULL STAGE PRODUCTION
- AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION
- REAL-LIFE STORIES AND SOLUTIONS
- ENTERTAINMENT WITH A CUSTOMIZED MESSAGE
- SOUND SYSTEM & PROFESSIONAL BACKDROP
- LARGE BALLOON SCULPTURES CREATED ON STAGE
Let’s transform your group into a successful team that will make your Summer camp hassle free.