Contact: Dale Obrochta
(708) 744-0234 or email@example.com
Please contact for availability
Dale Obrochta learned his skills from a bunch of twisted people. A claim no one else can make.
This Illinois entertainer learned from world-class jugglers, unicyclists, magicians, clowns, balloonists, fire-eaters, theatrical entertainers, and vaudevillians. “I did not realize at age 19 how lucky I was to be working with such talented people and the skills and techniques that were freely taught to me,” said Dale Obrochta.
Dale started DEO Consulting, Inc in 1988 to handle the ever-increasing demand for his performing expertise and specialized event know-how. Except for taking a little time out to earn a master’s degree in Communication from Governors State University, he married the love of his life and raising two boys. Dale has spent the past three and half decades performing at private and corporate events.
“I have used all my entertainment skills over the years but have decided I would rather be a Master of one form of entertainment than a jack-of-all-trades. So I became a master balloonist.”
Dale’s unique mix of comedy and balloon twisting has been making people laugh since 1984. He actively shares his knowledge in blogs and continually working on new communication techniques to improve his entertainment business.
- Acting as MC for Cable Television Show
- Performing on NBC and WGN
- TEDx Presenter and 1st Visual Balloon Interpreter (twice)
- Authoring two books; “Faces, Faces, Balloon Faces” and “Mardi Gras Bead Twisting.”
- YouTube Producer / Personality on Public Speaking and Balloon Entertainment
- Innovator: Introducing Festive Alien Head balloons to the balloon industry
- Marketing Consultant
Dale’s current project is marketing a virtual balloon show, Art of Inflation to event producers.
“If I can help you and make you smile along the way — I’ve had a successful day.” Dale Obrochta
Listen to Dale’s Podcast Interviews.